September 12, 2009

I'm Still Breathing :)


I am not dead. I've just been busy with school and been ill as well.
But I have gone to school for the 2 weeks I've been ill, still am.
If you look away from Thursday and Friday when my fever was to high.

School is going well. At least I think it is. Feels like it is...
It is going much better then I thought it would. I'm still shocked.
Still trying to get used to the fact that I don't have so much time
for photography, craft and such anymore. I used to have loads of time.

I've been having a Freddy Krueger moment in my life for some time now.
Still have a little to be honest. I love A Nightmare on Elm Street, all movies.

I'm more active on Dailybooth again. Since I don't have much time for "bigger".
Sorry that I seem to be dead on Flickr, deviantART and other sites.

2 comments:

Kaiti said...

Hi. I stumbled across your blog and thought it was very cute. Your layout is lovely. If you have a spare moment I'd love to chat.

You can reach me at kaiticalamity@yahoo.com

You can also check out my website.

: )

Helger said...

? Jag förstår inte.