December 30, 2008

Long Time, No See.


Long Time, No See !!
No, I am not dead.

I haven't written since November 11...bad Kitten xD
My life has been a bit of a chaos and I haven't had the
strength to keep two blogs alive, since I have a swedish one too.
Why it's a chaos I don't want to write down on a public blog
for all the world to see...so yeah, you just have to be curious (:

I am no longer 20 years old, I am now 21 (ugh, getting old).
Since my birthday was November 13 ^.^
Christmas was a few days ago so Happy Holidays !! xD
Can't believe tomorrow is the last day of year 2008 o.0
I promise I'll be a better blogger next year :)

I've started to vlog.
I'm not that good at it yet but I'm learning...
well getting used to it is more like it ^.^
My YouTube Channel

Not that much has happened since my last post.
Because I've been isolating myself from the world
a lot during my time gone...so yeah o.o

No comments: