March 09, 2009

Bread Baking, Twilight, Changes.

Yesterday I was at my sisters place and baked bread
I'm actually pretty good at baking, shocking I know.
It was great to get some time spent with my sister, I love her so much.
It was also the first time I was there after Lillan passed away...
I didn't break apart as I thought I would.
But I did look around for her confused wondering where she was
more then once. It's normal when you're used to having someone there.
The bread turned out delicious and I ate it today for breakfast :3

I watched Twilight again last night
I love that movie, it's so beautiful in some way.
But I still don't get the whole "Edward is a hottie!!".
I find him to be beautiful. Not hot and sexy.
James on the other hand is dead sexy.


As you can see the blog has a new name.
Fairytales & Dreams
Also a new header, nothing advanced...
I'm going to fix the meny after my walk (:

No comments: