March 10, 2009

Tuesday Loving.


My new cell phone. I got a new cell phone Friday and then yesterday I got another new one. My dad is taking the other one of course, so I didn't get two. It's a Sony Ericsson W380 and I love it.
I have Supermassive Black Hole by Muse as my signal right now.

The Cherry Blossom Girl always put a smile to my face.
Her blog is my number one favorite.
I strongly recommend it from the bottom of my cute little heart.

Photography by Eugenio Recuenco. He is one of my favorite photographers in the whole world.
His Online Portofolio is so amazing I can be trapped in there for hours, even if I have so many times before.

Anna Lou of London. If I had the money for it I would seriously buy every single thing from there. So cute. So beautiful.
Truly amazing Jewellery, Bags and of course Hair Accessoaries.

X-men. May 1st is closing in fast and that means X-men Origins: Wolverine will finally be here. I love X-men. I have since I was a small child and it's just growing stronger and stronger still.
It never fails to make me smile. Even if an episode is sad I still smile after I'm done reading/watching.
And the best part of it all with the new movie that's coming, Gambit is finally in it !!




No comments: