April 30, 2009

The Kings And Queens Of Old.


Yesterday on my daily walk, which is great with Spring, I
ended up in the forest where I used to play as a little girl.
I sat down on a bench and tied pretty bows from ribbons I
had lying in my bag. I love my polka dot ribbon, it's adorable

While tying ribbons I listened to The Narnia soundtracks and
thought about the days I used to run around and play in the
very same forest. Batman-games where Batman loved me and
not Catwoman, how The Joker was after me because he was evil.
I also used to play I had a castle in the mountains there with my
very own unicorn instead of a horse. Children's fantasy are amazing.


Taken Sunday when I played around in the forest with Elenor.
You all know how much I adore Harry Potter by now
That was also my outfit for the day (minus the wand hehe)

Today it is Walpurgis. Swedish tradition to welcome the Spring.
We pretty much get drunk, make a big fire and celebrate it.
I myself do not drink alcohol so I'm staying home tonight. I'm
going to watch movies and eat loads of candy, spend time with
my dad as well who is home the whole night, by the look of things.

I don't mind it, I just don't feel being around very drunk people
when I'm 100 % sober myself. I'm allergic to alcohol you see...
I'll look forward to Saturday instead. I'm finally seeing Wolverine then.

No comments: