May 04, 2009

Fairytale Forest.

Today I had a meeting again with my psychologist. It was...nice.
We have a plan on how to handle my depression this time and how
to make me learn to handle it in the future. It feels good knowing she
will still be there helping me after the Summer when I start school again.


I bought a black&white polkadot ribbon today and I love it so much.
They had the same one but in a pink background, also a brown one.
I'm thinking about to buy at least the pink&white ribbon, it was so cute.


When I came home a few hours later I grabbed my camera and took
a long nice walk. I ended up in a forest, as I always do. I love Spring
so much, it's so magical in a strange but normal way. That made no sense...
The photograph above is my favorite one from all the ones I took today.

I am uploading 100 pictures right now that I'm going to order prints of.
During the time I'm drinking my coffee and surfing around on Flickr.

No comments: