May 28, 2009

Apologies & Thrifting.

I'm sorry that I haven't written anything for quite some time now.
The reason is that I haven't had anything to write about, it would
have been about rants and such. So I decided to let it rest until I had
something to write about. I don't want this blog to be filled with things
that isn't something to write about, or about my depression...

I thought I would show you my latest finds from the local Thrift Store.
I've started to visit it at least once every week, mostly two.

The Prettiest little pink tin/can (?) I adore it.


A lovely green bow tie I'm going to make into a hair clip.


A pretty yellow bow hair clip. It's much prettier IRL.


Another bow hair clip. I love it, I love that color


Golden buttons with anchors on them. I've looked after buttons
like these for I don't know how long. And there they where
Also bought a tray with strawberries on it.


I hope that you all are well and having the same great weather that I have

No comments: