August 21, 2009

School Week One, done.

[Music: Typing on the keyboard]
[Mood: Exhausted]


[Me at the library yesterday, doing my homework.]

The first week of school is over. It's honestly been a very good week.
I've had a lot of fun being back in school. Does that make me insane?
I've even had my first homework. My first test. Got a new first friend.
My god, I even argued for the first time with a teacher yesterday haha.

This week I've felt more alive then I have in a very long time.
Feels like I'm finally doing something with my life and that it's finally
the right time to do something with it. That I'm strong enough now.

So much new information and stuff to melt inside my head, it's spinning.
But it feels so amazing, I don't know how to start in order to explain it.
It's just...wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I am dead tired right now haha.
But still, it is so wonderful !!

1 comment:

Katie said...

i stumbled across your blog. =)
and i always feel that way after the first week of school like things matter again. summer always drags on at the end.

nice blog