October 31, 2008

Good Morning

zomg, it's me in long hair !! D:

My cold is back.
This "lovely" cold has been bugging me for over 2 months now.
And believe me when I tell you, that it's getting on my damn nerves !!
It's 10.30 am and I'm drinking my first cup of coffee, oh happiness :D
I slept longer then planned today lol.
But I needed it so yeah, guess it's fine.
I'm going to decorate my bedroom today. Make it more me (:
I really need to do that because dude, my room depresses me xD
I used to have posters all over my walls until 2 years ago when
I had they redone. So they're purple now...and naked o.o
And it's been depressing me for 2 years damn it xD
So it's time to put a little me touch to my bedroom (:

My dad comes home in like an hour.
Hopefully he'll go somewhere after lunch so I get the place
even more to myself before a weekend home with both my parents haha.
I'm such a sweet daughter sometimes xD

It's like 11.35 am now haha
My aunt called in the middle of it all and I got stuck
talking with her until now, lol.
So yeah...
Short post that took a long time xD


No comments: