October 30, 2008

Anti Social Day.


I've been anti social most part of the day.
If you look away from the pets which I have spend a lot of time with.
I've been thinking a lot today. Discussed some of it with my good friend Linus.
I miss him so much, hate him a bit since he moved from Sweden to England...
and now he's moved all the way to L.A. It sucks and it's breaking my heart.
But I accept it since I love him so much. If it's what he wants, it's what he should do.


I've been thinking about Harry Potter to Home decor.
Random things the whole time, it's both fun and...well not o.0
I want to redo my whole room. Like a complete make over.
The same thing goes with myself. I want something new damn it.
I need change in my life soon or I will go insane, which isn't good haha.
We'll see what I'll do. I'm going to start tomorrow already (:


I got a few hours alone with my mom today,
I think I needed that. We didn't do anything really.
We just talked a bit, ate dinner and then played with the bunny.
But I needed it. I love my mom, she's one of my closest friends.


Right now I'm almost done charging my camera battery
because I want to photograph a bit before bedtime.
I'm going to try and get to sleep early today (it's 9:17 pm)
because I haven't slept that much the past weeks.

No comments: