March 11, 2009

Wednesday Wishes


...I could sew. I honestly can't even sew on a button. I'm ashamed for how bad I am.
But then again, I can't do anything in this area so it's not even enough to be bad at i :(
So, I wish I could sew. Any suggestions on books or websites that can help me get started ?

...I could go back to May 5th 2007 when I met James Marsters.
It was my biggest dream come true and what an amazing feeling that is.
That memory will always be with me, it will always make me smile and fight.

...Sometimes I lived in a diffirent country. Like England, Japan or Australia.
Even New York some days. I love to meet new people and try new things.
I will live in at least one of the countries some day. Even if it's not forever.

...I had a cat, or two. I live with my parents still and my mom is allergic.
Don't get me wrong, I love my bunny Stampe but I adore/love and almost breath for cats.
I of course adore/love and almost breath for Stampe as well, he's my baby boy.
Almost all of my friends has at least one cat and I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.

...My inspiration could come back. It's almost killing me not to have any.

1 comment:

Helen said...

i wish i could sew too!