April 04, 2009

Stumbling Around in My Solitude.

This is what I have on today.

Wow, I haven't posted here for some time now. The Spring has finally arrived
so I've been caught up in that to be honest. Enjoying the sun and the warm weather.
You hardly need a jacket on during the days anymore. I'm so shocked by it haha.
One day it was snow and freezing cold. Then I woke up the next day & hello Spring !!

Today it's my grandmothers birthday, also my sisters boyfriend is getting older today.
So right now I'm waiting for it to be time to leave to go to my sisters place. Yaaay !!

My Grimmjow Figure has of course arrived already, over a week ago actually.
And I can tell you that I'm even more in love with it now when I have it at home.
Every time I look to my left from here I see him and I just shine of happiness.
It's amazing what so called small things can do. I love that about "obsessions".

Well, I'm going to go back to listening to Cat Power while waiting for it to be time to
leave and take a long walk over to my sister. I might post again today, we'll see.

No comments: